Sunday, September 14, 2008

Now Friday, 12 September 2008



Thandie Newton: I'd have a baby every year if I could
Actress says there's nothing like the experience of giving birth

Thandie Newton feels she was born to be a mother.

She already has 2 kids with husband Ol Parker – Ripley, 7, and Nico, 3 – but feels pregnancy brings her alive.

‘Birth is very challenging in the best way possible,’ she says. ‘I’d like to give birth every year if I could, just for that experience.

‘It’s like you are conducting electricity, literally creating something.’

Thandie, 35, who won a BAFTA for her role in Crash, is currently starring in gangster movie RocknRolla.

‘I felt as though I’d been introduced to myself for the first time,’ she tells The Sunday Times magazine. ‘You become totally uncompromising, wild and fierce.’

No comments: