Sunday, September 14, 2008

http://origin.www.scandalist.com


Friday, September 12th, 2008
Thandie Newton’s “Oh”-Face Impresses Gerard Butler, All

Gerard Butler can’t say enough good things about Rocknrolla costar Thandie Newton, who courageously simulated an orgasm against him while he was ill.

I’d had a bad throat infection, and it wouldn’t have been fair on Thandie for me to kiss her. So Guy went, ‘Right, we’ll do it like this - get in there and undo her zip!’ And that was the day I realised how professional Thandie is. She was like, ‘OK, cool. I’ll do the orgasm face.’ She gets up and just goes, ‘Uh-uh-UH!’. I was like, ‘F**k, that’s good.’ I was so impressed.

While Newton claims she “did find it challenging having to climax in a close-up to camera,” this wouldn’t be the first time a film pro was pleased with her skills. Newton previously spoke of a director early in her career who forced her to simulate a climax at an auditions–and played the tape for his friends. “I just had to fake an orgasm with the camera rolling. Revolting!” Decades later, ain’t a damn thing changed…

No comments: