Wednesday, August 01, 2007

From Independent 1st August

Thandie Newton's pert buttocks are currently perched on the cusp of Hollywood "A-list" status, so let's hope her indiscreet ramblings don't jeopardise things for the likeable British star.
Newton appears in this month's Easy Living magazine, in which she spends a large chunk of the interview discussing the time she broke wind while staying with her former co-star Tom Cruise.
Recounting the premiere of her most recent film, The Pursuit of Happyness, she says: "[I said to Tom] 'Do you remember the time we came to Colorado, and we were watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I had the worst wind ever. It was stinking. You must remember. Everyone goes silent and then J-Lo says: 'Oh my God' and moves away."
Newton recently told me she'd been filming with British actor Simon Pegg. I do hope he was as accommodating as the Cruisester.
http://news.independent.co.uk/people/pandora/article2823070.ece

No comments: